In this article we have discussed the 10 Best Apps to Combine Videos on Android, there are many different sorts of content, but one of the most popular is a video and graphical-based content, which is made by mixing several kinds of videos into a single one.
Creating fascinating and appealing content has become exceedingly simple in recent years since we no longer need many computer systems and other similar things to do it; instead, we can now make high-quality content using only our smartphones.
This guide will discuss a few Android apps to combine video that will assist you in combining videos on your Android device. These video editing tools can assist you with additional editing tasks in addition to combining videos.
The following is a collection of Best Apps to Combine Videos on Android that you may use to simply join videos.
Best Apps to Combine Videos on Android
Kinemaster is the greatest available alternative if you’re looking for a video joining Android app with a variety of professional capabilities. Kinemaster is not the application for you if you are new to such programmes. You will need some professional experience to operate this application, and it will take some time to become used to.
Furthermore, when using such software on a smartphone, it is common to note that the mobile version of video editors lacks several professional editing features. However, with Kinemaster, you’ll be able to use desktop-style video editing options. You would be able to use features like speed control, which allows you to modify the speed of your movie playback.
- Multiple layers of video, stickers, photos, text, and more to beautify your video – In-built graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, clips, and more to beautify your video
- It comes with a keyframe animation tool for animating layers.
- Voice overs, voice changers, sound effects, and background music – Use the blending mode to create amazing effects.
- Upload to YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox, and other sites.
Quick is a video joining tool that does exactly what it says on the tin. You will be able to edit and join many videos in no time with the help of this application.
- Photos in motion are supported.
- Inexhaustible, high-quality backups
- Face, movement, and sound detection driven by AI for the optimum frame Manual corrections are allowed.
- There are over 23 different themes to choose from for any occasion.
- Record, cut, and rotate videos, as well as add text overlays and adjust video speed.
- Videos in a variety of formats, including square, portrait, and cinema.
- 100+ free background tracks to choose from, or add your own – HD 1080p export.
Filmora Go is a really strong video editor software for Android phones, and it’s also one of the finest free video editing apps for Android phones that won’t put a watermark on your movie or put a time limit on it. Furthermore, the compatibility of this application is far beyond the actual expectations of its users, allowing you to access strong and efficient video editors with a wide range of functions.
You may combine as many videos as you wanted. As a result, the overall procedure is simple: simply tap the + symbol, and that’s all. Along with the video merging tool, it also has some excellent animations and transitions that you can use to enhance the effect of your films.
- You’ll be able to include images in your films, making them appear more creative.
- It allows you to make a variety of cool transitions between the videos.
- The software features a simple design that even a novice can use.
- During the export process, you can choose the video output quality.
This app was created by the same people who created the InShot video app. It is a fantastic video editing application that is entirely free. It doesn’t even put a watermark on the edits, which is why it’s so popular.
- Between frames, you can apply interesting filters and effects.
- You get the option to crop and mix videos.
- Text and emojis can be added to videos.
It’s a fantastic video editor that allows you to merge videos by pressing the plus sign. It offers a user-friendly interface with editing options for changing the pace of films, trimming, correcting colour, and smoothing the skin. You may also choose an animation and add transitions.
It offers excellent quality and 4K output, but it does so with a small watermark, which is the sole drawback. It’s a full-featured video editing programme that’s been downloaded millions of times from the Google Play Store.
- You can either make a new video or edit one that you already have.
- You can also change the speed of any segment of the video.
- Overlays and filters can be added.
- By adding soundtracks, you can edit, chop, and merge videos.
Video Merge is a video editing application that concentrates solely on one goal: merging many videos into a single one, as the name suggests. It allows users to merge films in a few simple steps; simply choose two videos and the programme will blend them side by side.
- Multiple video clips in various file formats can be joined together.
- Videos that have been combined can be played in a variety of ways, including side by side, top to bottom, and consecutively.
- After merging your films, Video Merge lets you choose between UHD, HD, or SD quality.
- After editing, you can share the video directly to social media.
VidTrim is yet another excellent app to combine videos on the list, allowing you to trim, merge, and apply video effects to any video. VidTrim is especially useful because it can extract audio from any video. Apart from that, VidTrim provides a few transcoding options, such as converting videos to MP4, resizing, and compressing them.
On the Google Play Store, AndroVid is a full-featured video and photo editing application. AndroVid is easier to use than all other video editing programmes. With AndroVid, you can effortlessly cut and chop videos into segments, merge several films, and more. You may also add text, music, and stickers to a video using the app.
VMER Video Merger Joiner Free
VMER Video Merger Joiner Free does exactly what its name implies: it allows you to merge multiple videos into one. VMER Video Merger Joiner Free has the benefit of being able to support a wide range of video formats with different frame rates, frame sizes, and audio rates. VMER Video Merger Joiner Free is easier to use than the other apps on the list, and it’s noted for its appealing user interface.
VEdit Video Cutter and Merger
If you’re seeking for an easy-to-use and effective way to cut and merge videos on Android, VEdit Video Cutter and Merger is a great option. VEdit Video Cutter and Merger is a feature-rich programme that is pretty easy to use. You can, for example, merge a limitless number of video files into one; transform your audio, and so on.
So, we went over some of the top Android apps that may assist you in rapidly making and merging videos. Not only that, but these apps also come with a slew of other useful functions.