If you are looking for best android diet apps to stay healthy and fit then you are at the right place.
What good do you do with your smartphones in hand always? Isn’t that something people ask you or maybe you ask yourself? There is a lot actually when you slow down and think a bit. With numerous apps to help you in various things of life, an app store can contain something that could make your life turn around.
See Also: 10 Best Alternative Dating Apps in 2021
One of the app groups that were always on top of usage was diet and fitness-related apps. With integrated health services and smartwatches, it’s now technologically possible to work in more accurate and scientifically 100% right ways.
Weight loss/gain significantly depends on the diet you follow and what you eat and their calorific value. To ease it using your smartphones here are the 10 best diet apps to stay healthy and fit we recommend to you.
Best Android Diet Apps to Stay Healthy & Fit
Table of Contents
- Best Android Diet Apps to Stay Healthy & Fit
- Calorie Counter – My Fitness Pal
- Lifesum: Food Diary, Meal Planner & Diet Tracker
- Calorie Counter, Diet Plan, Dieticians, Trainers – HealthifyMe
- Healthy Diet – Best diet Plan, Calorie Counter
- Lose Weight in 30 days
- Calorie Counter by FatSecret
- Calorie Counter by Lose It
- My Diet Coach
- Calorie Counter – My Net Diary, Food Diary tracker
Calorie Counter – My Fitness Pal
Calorie Counter from My Fitness Pal is the best companion one can get when planning diets with its biggest database of foods. It is closer to a self-development and realization app that educates, encourages, and identifies yourself in your path to fitness. The Android app comes with some unique features such as:
- Meals and Activity logger tools that provide your insights on your diet compared with the database.
- Setting goals, Tracking (Calories, Macros, Carbs, fat, and more), and analyzing the progress is easier.
- You can learn from experts through the app with daily coaching options on meal and workout plans.
- It also provides healthy recipes, workout plans, and also an awesome community to discuss and take part in.
- You can customize the app for your goals, food types you prefer, workout plans, steps, and walking plans. etc., or you can also choose 28-day expert-guided plans.
- Recipes from expert dieticians and self-guided workouts are perfect. WearOS integration is available.
Lifesum: Food Diary, Meal Planner & Diet Tracker
As the name suggests, the Lifesum is an everyday app, with its unique option to try paleo, keto, fasting, and sugar-free diet plans. It’s an intuitive interface and offers personalized features such as:
- Personalized Diet Plan: You can take their simple test to find your suitable diet plans for all your fitness goals.
- Meal and Recipes: Don’t worry about cravings when the recipes are there to help you whether you like keto, sugar-free, or paleo, you’ll find taste here.
- Food Diary You can log the food intakes just by scanning the barcodes. Macros calculator and tracker works fine with this.
- You can integrate Lifesum with WearOS, Fitbit, S health, and other apps for importing your nutrition and exercise data.
- Expect tons of nutritional guidance in the app.
Calorie Counter, Diet Plan, Dieticians, Trainers – HealthifyMe
It’s a simple Google fit and Samsung health integrated fitness app that provides diet plans especially weight loss and also connects you with personal trainers. It’s considered the best Dietician app in India because of the following unique features:
- Trackers for hand wash, sleep, workout, weight loss, and calories.,
- Videos on no equipment home workouts for all muscle groups and yoga-based breathing and stretching exercises. You can also get a personal trainer.
- Diet app allows challenging friends to have an accountability partner for their goals and motivation.
- Creation of personalized diet plans concerning your health conditions too and charts by integrating your health data and BMI.
- An AI-assisted nutrition consultant is a bonus.
Healthy Diet – Best diet Plan, Calorie Counter
A simple and easy-to-use calorie counter that features all the common tools and helps you to keep yourself fit without the need for a coach. Some features included within the app are:
- Food and Diet Planner, Macro tracker, and Tips for your fitness goals.
- Calories, a Macros calculator to plan your nutrient intake and healthy recipes are available.
- Large food database and able to create custom foods.
- Using your personal information, you can get the plans for your health goals with inbuilt steps, water intake, and a health tracker.
- You can get in-depth insights on everyday food intake and also can keep goals limited to a day.
Lose Weight in 30 days
Lose Weight in 30 days is a woman-focused scientifically approaching app that promises its name. One should try it to understand how workouts and eating habits go hand in hand to create a difference. Features available are:
- It is a scientific and safe way to lose weight with systematic workout and diet plans according to it.
- You can track workout and calorific data using Google Fitbit and even see them in graphs to track your weight loss.
- No equipment workouts are easy to do with video and animation guidance.
- The exercises are designed to increase the intensity gradually and you’ll end up developing much endurance and less weight.
- It is specific to women assisting in belly fat burning and helping them get a shape.
Calorie Counter by FatSecret
FatSecret is a free-to-use Aussie-based diet and fitness app. It’s tailor-based for Aussie foods and brands. It’s a professionally designed app with the following features:
- A food diary to plan and keep track of habits, where image recognition of foods and their nutrition value apart from barcode scanner makes logging easier.
- Photo album to keep track of photo diets of your food snaps and Instagram stories.
- Journals, weight trackers, goal reports, and its syncing with Google Fitbit, Samsung health, and other related services.
- You can log in through Google or Facebook and also there is an easy share option to send your data to a professional you wish on FatSecret professional account.
Calorie Counter by Lose It
This app is also a simple use and feature-rich tool to track your diet aligned with your goals. Just download, enter your details choose goals and you’re set to fitness. Some features to look out for are:
- You can log the foods by just scanning the barcode, taking a photo, or choosing from their database.
- Apart from keeping track of macros, carbs, and other nutrients, you can also keep track of sleep cycles, water, and sugar needs by syncing to health devices and services.
- You can have fun challenges with friends.
- It also supports your goals even if you follow vegan or keto diets with recipes in all sections.
- You can get personal insights and knowledge on healthy food habits and a workout guide helps you well along with them.
My Diet Coach
The sole focus of My Diet coach is to hold you accountable and keep you motivated, just as a coach does. This practically approaching app has unique features such as:
- Motivating reminders aligned to your goals are separated into smaller steps with tips and image popups of your before and after images, water breaks, reminders to exercises. etc.,
- A visual-based weight chart to help you understand your weight loss much better.
- Daily challenges keep you on fitness with unique challenges like steps over the elevator, sudden squats, eliminating soft drinks, reducing the time before TV.etc., which in long run help you form good habits.
- You can store photos of yourself or other photos that pop up to help you when you’re down along with various tips and quotes.
- A Reward system allows you to accumulate points and virtual rewards.
- Also, try Diet Coach Pro for more features.
Calorie Counter – My Net Diary, Food Diary tracker
Calorie Counter from My Net diary shows itself as a natural and easy weight loss program with a diet plan, loggers, and calorie trackers. Some unique features are:
- It helps you set time-bound weight loss goals and provides calorie plans to achieve them.
- It can be customized on your diet preferences including premium diets like High-protein, low-fat, Keto, and others with relevant recipes as add-ons.
- Weight forecast helps you keep track of plans and it even tweaks your diet in autopilot mode when something goes out of.
- Barcode scanners, snap and save option along with massive database help under what you eat and log them easily.
- Charts with food grades, macro trackers, insights, and motivational charts, along with auto-tracking features of health services like step counter are some common features.
- A unique feature is a subscription for health blogs, libraries, and communities to learn and share on the go. Also, you can track your health conditions like diabetes or blood pressure and save the health records to customize the experience.
Cronometer is one of the accurate and comprehensive nutrition and health tracker available for Android phones. It’s free to use the scientific tool. Unique features that impress users are:
- You can add your diet plan whether it’s keto, vegan, low card, Galveston, or even if it’s your dietician or doctor’s diet recommendation.
- The nutrition values submitted by users are cross-checked before adding them to the database for accurate tracking.
- You can track specific nutrients whether it’s macronutrients or from the 85+ micronutrients in their database.
- You can expect more data privacy, no third-party data sharing, and two-factor authentication.
- Data is syncs across the web as well as mobile apps.
- Apart from daily logs, diet helps, community discussions it also helps doctors to send, receive, and keep an eye on their client’s goals.
- Cronometer Gold subscription gets more features unlocked.
Today we are enclosed with fast foods everywhere, and nutrition is missing from our diet and we are focused on taste only. So in today’s time, a nutritional diet is becoming more important.
And a nutritional diet plays an important role in a long life. Many of the centenarian and super centenary, in their interview quoted about having a nutritional diet up to their 80 percent capacity. So what’s stopping you from having a rich and nutritional diet and a road to longevity?