Table of Contents
App locks are those tools through which the data of your phone can be protected. Such apps are used to secure any specific media document and prevent unauthorized access. An app protector will lock and protect by using a password, pattern, or fingerprint. No special skills are needed to run it, just because it’s so easy and simple. Let’s take a look at some of the best apps.
App Lock (By do mobile) (Rating – 4.2)
The app lock is known for its ability to protect specific apps. An app lock can be said as the backbone which gives you both, the security and the control to customize your privacy setup as you want it. This application keeps your data safe like chats, text, emails, pictures, and videos. It also lets you experience different themes and you can enable a randomized keyboard that mixes up the position of the members. App lock can be enjoyed on android. App lock has 50 million+ downloads.
- If you are not so good on passwords, here you get fingerprints and patterns as well as.
- A popular feature is locking the play store in-app purchases.
- Protects you by offering vault, where you can pick specific pictures and videos to protect.
- Best one it provides you incognito browser (a place to browse in a password-protected app that doesn’t save your browsing history.
- Helps you out by the feature of intruder selfie- when anyone enters the wrong password phone will get their snapshot.
Download- Free, in-app purchases.
Norton App Lock (Rating – 4.5)
Norton app lock protects your data if your device is shared, lost, or stolen. The app creates a virtual padlock to keep anyone else form opening your sensitive or personal apps. Norton app is a security app as well as an antivirus app for android.
This app will give you features like PIN code, fingerprint, password. You can also get better themes for your android in this app. Besides this, there is another version of this app with powerful layers of protection and online privacy-all in one single solution. Your PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones will receive protection against ransomware, phishing, viruses, and other online threats.
- Parental controls safely keep app content private if your device with kids or friends to play games or watch videos.
- Add passcode security to apps that don’t have it, that means, it locks one or more apps with the same 4-digit PIN code.
- Sneak peek anti-theft feature takes a photo of or anyone who fails to unlock your phone after 3 attempts.
- Prevents those embarrassing pocket dial accidents.
- Make sure that you are then only one changing your social status or post.
Download- Free, In- app purchases.
Smart App Lock (Rating – 4.7)–
Smart app lock is an app that makes virtual barriers on your android device. Smart app locks have 2 main features- the first one is, lock screen protection, which allows you to hide certain maps from the lock screen, and the other one is, which allows you to put a virtual lock on any device.
The best part of the second option is that it not only lets you set a password to open certain apps but also fakes out anyone who tries to snoop, it does this by creating an error message that will pop up if someone tries to open the application. Now if they hold down for a few seconds, they can access it normally. Smart app lock is very simple to operate which interacted 10million+ download.
- It’s very lightweight and does not bring any ads whatsoever. Not on the lock screen or inside the app.
- The app is fully updated and compatible with one on-screen fingerprint sensor.
- Beautiful UI which disguise itself as a lock screen and does not bring any bloatware.
- Protects app with multiple lock types- such as pattern lock, PIN code.
- Locks recent history, prevent app screenshot being leaked and hide and encrypt pictures and videos.
Download- Free, in-app purchases.
Vault (Rating – 4.4)
Vault provides the user with a number of privacy settings. An intuitive layout is great for those who have technical experience and this bundle is free to install. Its main purpose is to remove any visible applications from the homepage. This can be very useful in the event that the phone is stolen, or information has otherwise been comprised. Vault is a mobile app, designed to hide private pictures, videos, SMS, call logs, and contacts on your phone. Currently, there are more than 50 million+ downloads worldwide.
- Photos and videos imported into the phone can only be viewed or played after the correct password and only by the use of its hide feature.
- Backup your photos and videos or cloud so they never get lost.
- With the cloud backup feature, you can easily transfer your data to a new phone.
- Stealth mode -make the vault icon disappear from your home screen and it can only be found again with the correct password, so no one can know it exists.
- Besides break-in alerts it lets you to multiple vaults with different passwords for storing photos, videos respectively. And one of them can be fake-out.
Download– Free, in-app purchases.
Locx Applock (Rating – 4.4)
Locx is also the best android lock app through which you can secure your data. It is the best app lock and photo vault for androids, which help you to lock apps, private photos, videos, messages, and much more with the safest and most customized and fun way. Locx is a less space-consuming app with 10 million+ downloads. On this app, you will get the perfect guard for your phone and snoopers can’t disturb your privacy.
- Locx is now faster and lighter than ever, with half of the memory as others.
- You can secure photos, videos, email, with the use of safe vault.
- Enjoy security as pattern and pin code feature as well as a different style of themes.
- Locx provide chameleon-app fake cover feature to disguise your apps lock screen prevent from breaking into your password.
- Protect your lock screen from snoopers, make it invisible. Although relock is not required returning from a brief exit.
Download-Free, in-app purchases.
Opinion- Which app can be said as best?
So, if we talk about an excellent app lock, locx came out. I have personally used this app and it has given the best experience. Locx is an app that secures your phone by protecting media, documents, and files through its vault feature.
Locx is incredibly free and even ad-free. Here we find quick-lock feature, so you can now add new applications locker widget to your screen, you can take the app lock enabled or disabled with just one tap. It is awesome and convenient. Its key feature is protecting private apps, such as hiding pictures, chats, personal accounts, etc. As a user, I recommend locx app lock. Locx is perfectly easy and 100%safe.