Imagine yourself in a rush hour, where you have got so many things to do, so much to juggle with at the same time. Suddenly, you remember you had to pick up some package that happen to slip from your mind that’s jam-packed with so many to-do lists. That’s where Apple watch note apps jump in the picture and save you from being trapped in all this mess.
For obvious reasons, you may not be in touch with a pen and paper all the time, throughout the day. That’s when you can use Apple watch notes apps and jot down your thoughts quickly before they are flushed out from your memory within mere seconds.
No matter how confident you are about keeping it all managed orally in your head, noting it down is always the safest option and even to your greatest advantage, the most convenient option using these note-taking applications.
See Also : 7 BEST ESCAPE GAMES APPS FOR ANDROID AND IOS
Now there are plenty of note apps out there with such useful features including voice recording, audio dictation, helping to form a checklist, preparing to-do lists and more.
Even though finding the perfect notes taking app that just vibes along may be a little challenging, but we are here for you to help you pick up the best apple watch notes apps to make your life less messy.
Suggesting 5 best Apple watch notes apps for 2021
Noting down below 5 best Apple watch notes apps that would help you keep your work and thoughts organized:
Bear is a widely popular, flexible note taking application that’s available across all Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple watch. This app gives you the benefit of organizing your lists easily by linking notes to each other to create a body of work.
You can add hashtags to arrange your thoughts in order. You can use your face or touch Id to guard your confidential notes as well.
If you observe, the home screen of this app on your Apple watch will put forward a list of all the notes you have made along with a dictation button on the top. Using this, you can make new notes by simply voicing your thoughts.
Additionally, you can also check out its excellent features of input, where you get a 3D touch on the mic icon that will enable you to create notes by audio dictation, you can scribble and even add smileys to your note.
Despite the fact that the Pro version of Bear app costs a little expensive which is $2 for a month and $15 per year, this application offers a lot of free services such as unlimited sync services between all devices, themes and an export facility to save your notes as PDF, JPEG, HTML, DOCX etc. and you definitely can’t overlook that!
Notes is one of the best places you will find to jot down your quick thoughts, keep longer notes with you consisting of pictures, checklists, sketches, scanned files, handwritten notes and web links.
What the app offers you?
- Its shape recognition features help you draw arcs, lines and shapes including hearts, arrows and stars.
- There are quick styles available that can turn the font style from basic to peppy ones.
- Access to a sharper scanning mode with precise auto cropping can be found here.
- You can choose to have the View only option permitting people to be able to view your document but not authorizing them to make changes.
- You can add pictures to your notes via photo library or camera.
- Protects your privacy by allowing you to set passwords for your notes, which can be unlocked by fingerprints or even through face identification.
If you wish to unveil the most amazing of features unlimitedly and without paying a dime, Notes is here for you.
Microsoft OneNote is one such note taking software for Apple watches that involves free form information gathering and multi user collaboration. It puts together all your notes, screen clippings, drawings and voice commentaries. It is one of the cooles apple watch notes apps.
Although being developed by Microsoft some excellence is expected out of it in terms of the facilities it offers and could have offered, but OneNote is able to fulfil one basic feature of creating notes via voice dictation.
Basically, if you have the need to note down your thoughts really quick and simply, this app works decently.
Quick Notes is known to be an easy note making application to jot down quick notes on the fly. Whether you hand write notes, draw them or type notes, depends all on you.
Perks of having this app:
- Save and open your notes to SD card for later use
- Absolutely no background draining services
- Get a clear toolbar
- You can share features
- Check and open notes from thumbnails quickly
- Permits usage of BG or pencil colours
- Notes can be exported
- Install and use this app for free
For a super quick, simple, organized yet a fun app for note taking purposes, Quick Notes is a good choice.
Notebook is yet another widely famous note creating app that, like all the other apps you’ve come across above, takes notes; makes checklists and sketches; adds files as well as records voice. But what’s special about it you’ll see down below:
- 100% free and contains no ads
- Enables jotting down notes in multiple ways such as handwritten, with texts, pictures, sketches, voice, PDF, spreadsheets and word documents
- Content can be formatted into beautiful and distinct smart cards
- Organize notes via grouping notes together, rearranging them in order, link notes to one another, favourite notes to be able to find them quickly
- Synchronization is hassle free; you can take a note on one device while adding it to another
- Customize your notes as per your choices by changing colours, themes, layouts etc.
- Set reminders in your notebooks to stay on top of things
- Create publicly viewable notes with sharable links
An application that gives you all the benefits, is free of any charge and saves you from annoying ads, well, sounds like a great deal, isn’t it?
Finally, to end the list, these are some suggestions regarding the 5 best Apple watch notes apps for 2021 that you can follow to keep yourself moving around organized and free of extra worries!
Hit the subscribe button, fill up the comment section down below with your ideas and everything you wanna share to with us about your experiences with these Apple watch notes apps. Help us build a stronger community and stay tuned with more such updates coming up especially for you all!