Best Alternatives of TikTok (July 2020)
The government banned 59 Chinese apps including TikTok. Talent will prevail and the need for alternatives of TikTok has surfaced. People are searching for alternatives of TikTok.
In a few years, Musically has become the largest video sharing app in the world. Recently, it has been merged with TikTok and the app has become one of the most popular video-sharing platform for music video creators.
TikTok has been removed from google play store and app store while another 58 apps are still available. In social media, Many apps came and gone but this app has taken the online world by storm, thousands of downloads every day.
TikTok is basically a short video making and social media app that lets you share video content with the world. It provides you video editing facility, filters, background music, dialogues. Most users use this app to showcase their talent like singing, dancing, acting, comedy, etc.
Therefore, the demand for substitutes has risen. If you are looking for an alternative of TikTok. Here is the list of alternatives of TikTok. We are not going through all the alternatives but giving you some great options that you will like and welcome to all the TikTok content creators to come and engage on these apps.
Alternatives of TikTok
This is a music video making app that allows the user to take professional quality videos and also edit them into a flawless video in a few seconds. Even celebrities like Selena Gomez and Kevin Hart use this app to record and edit videos for social media as it simplifies the process. If you want to make collaboration videos with your friends then this app is a great choice as it provides a powerful collaboration feature.
It has 10M+ downloads with 4.3 ratings.
- Use this app to create professional-looking videos in minutes with the help of its unique auto-editing algorithm.
- It gives you 100+ filters and personalized the videos drawing, emoji, and text.
- Access the top trending track or your own music from your own library.
- Best in collaboration video with friends, or all over the world, in a group video.
- Share video via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, email or you can save to your own gallery.
Roposo is another Indian short video platform. Roposo is very well positioned to lead this movement, as the number one top video app on the google play store. Roposo will continue to tell 65 million Indian users about the trust and love placed on us. Roposo is available on the google play store as well as the Apple play store.
Now it has 50M+ downloads with 4.5 ratings.
- It offers many languages such as Hindi, English, Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Bengali etc. You deserve to feel good and look good in any language you want.
- It is for all communities around the world. Sharing and exploring their diversity through video, photos and stories.
- Download Roposo for making short video and easy video and photo editing by using video filters, gif stickers and effects which help you to create videos in slow-motion, time lapse. Portraits in studio light, natural light, stage mono light.
This is also an another platform for short video creators. The company faced some allegation like this is made in Pakistan but the company denied all claims. It had managed to gain 5M downloads within a short span of weeks. However, it was soon banned from the google play store for content policy violations and spamming, but now it is back up and running. Now it has 10M + downloads with 4.5 ratings.
- It is a short video creating applications that has a user interface and very similar to its rival TikTok.
- It allows user to create short videos of 15 seconds where they can create comic content or even showcase their talent.
Chingari is also a short video creating platform. There was seeing a sudden rush in views and downloads on 30th June. The app’s servers crashed but were immediately restored. Chingari co-founder, Sumit Ghosh stepped up on Twitter to announce the feat and said, “ All previous records will be shattered today!! The app saw 10k users per min in the app. Swipe/ watched 3M videos per min. 26M per hour of videos watched in 24 hours. 90k new users joining the app per hour.”
Now it has 5M+ downloads with 4.5 ratings.
- This app not only allows you to lip sync to other music video but also indulge in other popular video categories such as fashion.
- You get reward if the video get enough likes, comments or shares and you can also get prize for commenting on others videos as well as watching them.
- If you make a mistake while recording a musical video, the basic in-app video editing tools allow you to cut and trim the videos.
- This app allows you to make awesome videos and create your personalized content.
- There is hundred of live filters, stickers and visual effects which you can use to make your video that your followers like.
This is also another Indian alternative of TikTok. This app has all the features to create a short video with beauty, filters, and music. This app has just been launched and that is why it has not received so many downloads and reviews. This app may be the future for the replacement of the TikTok app and maybe the best alternative.
Now it has 100k+ downloads with 4.8 ratings.
- You can create a video recording of 15 to 60 seconds with front and back cameras both.
- You can easily apply filters to make your video look unique.
- You can adjust the beauty level of the camera with their AI technology it identifies your face and applies beauty on it to make it more beautiful.
- They have many effects which you can apply with the recording or after recording the video.
- You can adjust video recording speed as well as the speed of the recorded video. You can make slow-motion video and reverse video with ease.
- You can draw and add gestures in your video.
- Add the music of your choice while recording video or after recording from your own device or gallery.
So that’s it, These are some of the best alternatives for TikTok users who are looking for a good alternatives of TikTok. Now you tell me which one you like as the best alternative of TikTok.