Despite of possessing amazing specifications, Google voice also has some limitations which has made the user search for some alternatives to Google voice . Let us check out the features of all the tools and select the relevant one wisely.
Google voice is a virtual telephone service that provides voicemail, call forwarding, text and voice messaging, call termination for the ones with Google accounts. It doesn’t make emergency calls with seven digits and also has complex multimedia messaging feature. Here we have picked out some really professional and reliable Alternatives to Google voice
Best Alternatives to Google voice
Grasshopper provides live any day, anytime with all the sales and support options. It has more professional features when compared. The service offers automatic response to the new users. it is one of the Best Alternatives to Google voice
- 24/7 live support based in the US.
- Robust features built for small businesses.
- Large selection of toll-free, vanity, or local phone numbers.
- Free number porting.
- Over 140,000 small businesses rely on Grasshopper to communicate in a professional manner.
- Grasshopper products allows you to explore through
- Business phone number.
- Voicemail transcription.
- Simultaneous call handling.
- Custom greetings.
- Email integration.
- Desktop + Mobile apps.
- Ruby receptionist.
- Business texting.
- Business contacts.
- VoIP/Wi-Fi calling.
- Incoming call control.
- Business Contacts.
- Unified messaging.
- Call Forwarding.
- Hold incoming calls.
- Call blocking.
- Timeline view.
See Also : Best Ide for Machine Learning and AI (2020)
Moving forward in our list of Best Alternatives to Google voice the nest app is Nextiva , Nextiva provides Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) offering phone services to all small to large size companies. It provides you amazing service, World class reliability. It is best for everyone, small to big businesses and also enterprises. It allows you to Virtual voicemail.
- Rated best business phone system by the US news.
- Proudly powering communications across the Pac-12.
- Experience the shift to connected communication (work from anywhere).
- Auto attendant.
- Screen pop.
- 99.999%uptime disaster proof.
- Call features are
- More than one dial tone.
- Unified communication with VoIP, video, & chat.
- Bundle with helpdesk software & sales CRM.
- Unlimited calling, faxing, and texting nationwide.
- Amazing services with 24/7 support.
- Free toll- free, virtual voicemail & auto attendant.
- Top rated iOS & Android mobile app.
- Easy to use desktop app for Windows & Mac.
- Send text messages from your mobile device.
- One-click conference calling.
- Declutter your work space. Ditch the desktop.
- Host unlimited audio and video meetings.
- Audio conferencing with messaging & screen share.
- Dedicated conference bridging for all your meetings.
- Crystal clear, HD audio with no static on the line.
- Advance VoIP conferencing with call recording.
- Using business phone software.
- Create groups to connect via chat, video & audio.
- Chat, screen share & file sharing made easy.
- Schedule meetings & assign tasks with due dates.
- Keep track of conversations and team projects.
- Call analytics
- Access historical and live call data.
- Real-time call tracking.
- Integrates your business software.
- Easy integration, boosts efficiency and improves professional communication.
- Communication tools
- Business phone service.
- Sales CRM.
- Helpdesk CRM.
- Virtual call center.
The business phone system that has people talking is Telzio, a simple business phone allowing you to transfer your calls to others.
- Great cloud PBX functionality.
- Easy access to global phone numbers.
- Easy configuration and great service.
- Best VoIP solution.
- Great tech support.
- Easy web-based configuration.
- Business phone numbers can be used from anywhere.
- Flexible call management options
- Phone menus.
- Live call data.
- Call queues.
- Call monitoring.
- Call recording.
- Hold music.
- Users & extensions
- Unlimited users.
- Voicemail transcription.
- Simultaneous calling.
A very simple yet automotive featured service it is. Line2 is basically a telecommunications company working as business phone.
- Unlimited calls within the US and Canada.
- Comprehensive phone solution.
- Online faxing.
- Monthly subscriptions.
- After-hours call handling.
- Simultaneous call forwarding.
- Auto-attendant and dial-by-name directory.
- Add/remove multiple lines.
- Personalized customer support.
- Mobile data/voice/Wi-Fi calling.
- Apps for phones, tablets, and Computers.
- Competitive International calls.
- Call blocking.
- Conference calling.
- Notification of voicemail via email.
OnSIP is generally a web-based voice and video messaging solution provider. For free OnSIP provides one of the best alternatives to google.
- Organizing team into a group based role.
- Supports extension dialing.
- Making calls through IP phones connected to internet.
- Virtual receptionist provided to intelligently route the calls.
- Enables video call.
- Test call with a desktop or mobile app.
- Remote meetings made simple.
- Allows you to call on any device.
- Award winning support.
Here are our top pics for the best alternatives to google voice