Best learning apps for students (2020)
In today’s era, learning apps have taken an important place in the student’s life. Students have a lot of free time, which gets wasted in unnecessary activities so these apps are helping students to enhance interest in their studies and use their free time to learn something new.
The best part of the “learning app” is that when we are learning offline we can’t repeat the teacher’s session if we missed out something but through the “learning app” you can watch again and again until you get to understand.
It was not so long ago when smartphones were considered a source of distraction. Parents and teachers tried to keep children away from it but now it is a very good platform for children to learn something new while having fun. Educational apps made everything simpler and enjoyable.
Today we have many apps that help us to learn something with ease. These apps has made our studies so easy that we have to learn anything anywhere, we can see it instantly on our mobile.
So, here is some good apps that will help you in your studies and choose the app as per your choice, preference and desire.
Best Learning Apps
Youtube is an American online video-sharing platform whose headquarter is in San Bruno, California. It is the most trending app to learn something new and the best learning destination designed to offer quality learning content to teens and adults. You can learn anything and it is one of the best learning apps. This includes things from putting ink into the pen to resolving technical issues, there are educational channels and many more.
- You can subscribe to the channels you love, share with your friends and you can also watch on any device.
- On the subscription tap you can watch latest video from your favorite channels.
- On the account tab, watch the videos you have already watched and liked.
- It provides you with the “watch later” option where you can insert the video you want to watch later.
- You can watch anyone’s video.
- There is a wide variety of videos such as informative, educational, entertaining and so on.
Price :- Free/ ₹ 129.00 per month
Wikipedia is like multiple volumes of the encyclopedia. The wikipedia app is a bag of knowledge on almost every subject from academics to culture. It gives you the best experience of learning with add free and free of charge. Save your article with “My list” and read it offline. Set the language according to your preference and switch between them while reading or browsing.
- It has more than 40 million articles in nearly 300 languages.
- No ads : This app has been created by the wikipedia foundation, a non-profit organization that operates and supports wikipedia. It is a place for learning and not for advertisements.
- Use it offline : Make your list as you like and collect articles across different languages.
- Users can customize the app for the better reading experience.
Price :- Free.
TED is a nonprofit organization related platform for the dissemination of inspirational thoughts, typically in videos of 18 min or less. TED provides you some amazing presentations, speeches, and material by the most intelligent knowledgeable and qualified people on the planet.
- Entire video library can be browsed with subtitles in over 100 languages.
- You can download videos and audios to play offline.
- You can bookmark talks for later.
- You can Discover inspiring, funny, and jaw-dropping talks for your list.
- You can build your own playlist.
Price :- Free
Khan Academy :
Khan academy is one of the best free Learning apps for students and we can say this is the best app for eager learners. They provide lessons in video tutorials form. It displays a recording with a drawing on a blackboard as the teacher gives a lesson or lecture. Khan Academy provides courses for the preparation of standardized exams like CAT, GMAT, IIT-JEE, and Other exams.
- You can study for exams with unit tests, quizzes with instant feedback and step-by-step hints.
- Now on this app, teachers can assign homework in the form of exercise, articles and videos.
- You can learn while even when you are offline.
- Bookmark your favorite video or content to your list for easy access and you can also download to keep it.
Price :- Free
Udemy provides video tutorials ranging from technology & business to personal development lessons like yoga, drawing, writing, cooking, and other stuff. It is also one of the best learning apps for students out there. It focuses on skill-based learning. It provides courses for programming languages like python, java, etc.
- Be inspired by 50,000+ expert instructors teaching in 60+ different languages.
- It provides both free and paid courses within your budget.
- Discover courses in over 2,000 topics – from Photoshop, yoga, coding and data science to marketing, and more. New courses topics like blockchain, machine learning and artificial intelligence are continuously refreshed.
- You can personalized the learning experience with closed captions and slow down the video speed.
Price :- Free / Classes vary in cost
This is a language learning app. It teaches you languages with the help of engaging games that will improve your grammar skill and vocabulary. It helps us to learn many languages like English, Spanish, French, Latin, Mandarin, etc. It gets harder as you proceed to further lessons. Short lessons help you practice reading, speaking, and writing with fun.
- It’s only for language learning. You can learn 30+ languages.
- You will Improve your language and have fun.
- Starts with basic phrases and sentences and learn daily new words.
Price :- Free / $9.99 per month
Unacademy is India’s largest online learning platform. You can attend live classes by top educators and get your doubts cleared. You can follow your best educators & courses get notified. Downloads videos for offline playback.
- This is specifically for standardized exam preparation like UPSC CSE, SSC Exams, IIT JEE, NEET-UG, NEET-PG, Bank Exams, NTA-UGC NET, CDS/AFCAT/CAPF, NDA/Air Force X&Y/ Navy, State PSCs and more, all on one platform.
- You can attend live classes and live chat.
- You can download lectures notes and get access to recorded video of live classes.
- Give mock test and quizzes to assure that your preparation is going well.
Price : Free/ ₹ 8000 per month
Currently there is discount on subscription pack of 3 month, 6 month, 12 month and 24 month.
Well, these are the some best free learning apps that deliver an engaging and personalized experience for all students. Hope it helps you find the best learning app. If you think that we missed out on any of the best learning apps, let us know about that in the comments section.
Also read 5 Best App Locks of 2020