Businesses- doesn’t matter how large or small, simultaneously handle multiple projects, tasks and people at one time is a difficult task. Thus, this is why project management softwares are really required. These Project Management softwares appear to be a solution in getting everything systematically arranged while drafting and implementing projects, in a way that’s reliable because of its immense accuracy; profitable and predictable.
What are project management softwares?
Project management softwares keep a track on all the stages of assignments, enabling an individual or a business to know what’s happening, what to do when, and helps in handling the entire system. These applications facilitate working collaboratively or remotely on a task, supervise progress and make updates.
Why do you need project management softwares?
Project management softwares are essentially used for project planning, proper distribution of resources, time management and crisis management. The benefits that you draw from such techs is boundless. It not just helps you in laying out plans for organization, but also guarantees important aspects like:
- Warning the right people when things go off track
- Ensuring that work is completed within stipulated time. Moreover, putting into account the employee’s work schedule too
- Keeping a check on budget
- Making sure that right ones are looking after the right job
- A full-fledged communication
- Documentations being done accurately
Therefore, with these unlimited benefits you can prosper in whichever project you’re working on if you choose to follow our given below suggestions for 7 best project management softwares.
7 best project management softwares 2021
Here’s to listing up our top picks as best project management softwares that you can employ for increasing efficiency of plans in your projects:
If you’re in search of one place for all your project completions and team cooperation, then this is the right choice for you. Some of the key facilities that you derive from ProofHub are:
- Easy to use software that keeps complex learning away
- There is no per user fee and simply fixed prices plans
- Get all the possible tools that you need for project management under one umbrella
- Count on accuracy and efficiency
ProofHub allows you to plan, coordinate, organize and deliver with 100% precision. Some of the extra features include- White-lebeling, API access, multilingual interface, IP security, bookmarks and so much more!
To help teams move work forward, Trello comes to rescue. When it’s about collaboration, running multiple tasks at once and achieving new productivity peaks- you can depend on Trello. With this app you can choose to work from anywhere, be it a high rise building or from home. Enlisted below are the set of services that it offers:
- Customizes workflows
- Allows you to choose lists to help complete assignments, meet timelines and productivity metrics etc
- Dive into the details using Trello cards that enable you to track and share your plans with teammates. These cards lead you to unlock a variety of checklists, attachments, chats and more.
- No code automation is needed
Integrate top notch tools via Trello in your project management and strive for excellence!
Often it happens that you need to use a dozen of applications to get your things done. This shifting and fragmentation in work lowers down your team’s productivity. Scoro is thus, a comprehensive solution that interlinks all the facilities required for project management. Some key features include:
- Encouraging team engagement
- Detailed and accurate reports for finances
- Tracking project progress
- Time management
- Customizable dashboards with real-time KPIs
- Avail streamline flow with double data entry
Hurry up and get started on your project work without any shuffling in tasks using Scoro!
JIRA is an admired software that caters to mostly agile software development teams. This software capacitates to create customized dashboards, Kanban boards and help in comprehensive report deliverance. JIRA comes with a vigorous set of APIs because of which users are able to connect with many third party softwares.
You can even enjoy Jira on your own server with just one-time payment!
The deal with Nifty is that it makes you realize that how remote communication can be more than just communication while giving you tips on how to enhance productivity with project portfolios. This software does a brilliant job in making team coordination flexible whilst maintaining an equilibrium between long-term goals and current work circumstances.
Following are the reasons as to why should you choose Nifty:
- Get a bird-eye view to track all the progressions made in projects
- Create documents within every project
- Access hassle-free communication with the team members as well as the stakeholders
- Manage tasks in Kanban-style which can be connected to Milestones
- Extremely easy to use software with an intuitive interface
Be it for future organisational goals or present work scenario, Nifty works for everything!
If you are looking for an all-in-one toolkit for remote teams, use Basecamp. With the help of this software, you can you split your projects into simple tasks. Working along customers becomes easy with its unique e-mail integration. It can also share individual and confidential tasks to the concerned persons beyond the organization. If you prefer to, you can customize the notifications you receive and turn them off besides office work hours.
It is reputed to offer a lot of project tools to smoothen your project management namely:
- To-do lists to achieve your goals
- Calendar schedules for reminders
- Message board for announcements, pitching in ideas etc
- Group chatting option
- Docs & Files including spreadsheets and more
- Auto check-ins
Basecamp is best suited for remote work purposes and if that’s exactly what you are seeking, choose to walk by in this lane.
Asana project management software simplifies you working towards your big ideas without suffering through the busy work. To keep the work system in order, Asana collaborates projects, little tasks, communication and dashboards. The software is capable of adding customer fields and helps you track down what appears to be a priority. It also provides Team pages where ideas can be discussed and a Smart box which is meant only for important official project notifications rather than the usual messages.
Asana helps you deal with your present work organization as well as looking at the bigger picture. Its uniqueness has driven users to admire this software much.
Hence, project management softwares help you look at work in a very different manner. So, make use of such latest technological upgradations to make your project efficient, without having to compromise with its accuracy.
Well, these have been our listed 7 best project management softwares 2021. Let us know your ideas below in the comment section to further build a strong tech community together.