“Text” is a set of words that describes something. Here, by “Something,” I mean “Photo’. It is evident that when text is attached with Photos it gives a more clear idea about the purpose of the photo which is exactly what is needed to create photos with text for various purposes like creating a social media post, Quotes, ad campaign, memes, etc.
A meaningful text on a photo makes it more appealing and reasonable. Thanks to the Photo editing Android Apps to add text to the photo that we desire with the help of the ” Text Tool”. Let’s discuss some best Android Apps to Add Text to Photos to help you in adding and editing the text.
5 Best Android Apps to Add Text to Photos in 2022
Canva is a very popular photo editing app among creative minds. If you are looking for an app where you can add text to your photos for free then this app is the right fit for it. The app has ample templates to help you create and edit the images according to your requirement.
- You can add text to pictures for creating Captions or binding commentaries.
- It includes fresh font types to make your text look good.
- Write the text using Curved Text to make your design look more remarkable.
- By using its Text animation, make those texts pop and slide on your screen.
- Edit your picture or create a new picture by using the templates and editing tools.
How to Use:
- Choose a picture from various sets of designs on canva or a picture from your camera roll.
- After having the picture on your screen tap on the Edit option ( plus sign) then click on ”Text”.
- You will get three options: Heading, subheading and body of the text. With these options construct your text.
- After typing the text, edit them with different font types, colours and sizes.
- Tap on the download icon after Adding the text to the photo.
PicsLab is an All-in-one Photo editing App with Excellent user Interface designs where you not only put filters and effects on your pictures but also get the option to add text to your photos along with wide text editing tools to customize the Texts.
- Its collage maker feature lets you put multiple images in one frame with different freestyle collage options.
- The wide variety of filters like Euro, Tint, Golden, Duo, Retro and many other filters lets you enhance your raw images.
- Add text on the photo with its text editing tool where you can type, change the colour and size of the text.
- You can save your photos to the gallery as well as share them on social media.
- Remove the PicLab watermark with its premium version
How to Use:
- First of all, click a picture by using the PicLab or choose a picture from your Gallery.
- After selecting the picture double tap on the screen to start editing the text.
- Then type the text you want and edit the text by changing the colour, font type and alignment.
- Now your Picture with Text is ready to use.
Google photos is a very common app you will find on every Android phone. We all know that Google phones work as a Gallery where we can see all our pictures saved on the device but do you know we can also add text to those pictures by following a few steps? Yes, you can do this on Google photos quickly.
- You can add text to the Google photos for free.
- Edit your photos by cropping, adjusting and using filters to your photos.
- Restore your recently deleted photos easily.
- Upload your photos to OneDrive for backup.
- Create collages of the photos with different collage styles.
- Share your photos with your partners via Gmail.
How to Use:
- Select a photo in Google Photos.
- Tap on the ‘Edit” button appearing at the bottom of the photo.
- Tap on the Markup icon and choose the Text tool.
- In the text tool enter the text you want to appear in the photo.
- Tap on “Done” to save the edited photo.
Download: Google Photos
Picsart is one of the best photo editing apps available on Android phones to design professional-level photos. It has all the features you need to enhance your raw pictures by using its filters and effects along with text tools that allows you to add text to your photos.
- Background eraser lets you erase or replace the background
- You can use images from the picsart free images or edit pictures from your gallery.
- It allows adding text to the photos with its 200+ designer fonts.
- Its remove object tool lets you remove the unwanted objects from your photos.
- Its collage maker helps to create collages of photos with different layouts.
How to Use:
- Choose an image from your picsart images or gallery.
- To add text to that picture tap on the “text” button
- Now type the text you want on your picture.
- After typing the text tap on the checkmark to edit your text with font, colour, and size.
- Now your Photo with Text is good to go.
Inshot Photo Editor
Inshot Photo Editor is a full-fledged photo editing app that allows you to edit your photos with a wide range of tools. The reason why this app was made into this list is because of its Text tool. You can add text to your photos easily on this app.
- Allows adding text to your photos by editing them with font, size and other editing tools.
- You can make custom memes on this app.
- The background can be blurred and its colour can be changed.
- Add filters and elements to your photos.
- Rotate and crop the photos.
How to Use:
- Choose a picture from your gallery on which you want to add text.
- After choosing the picture, tap on the “Text” button.
- In the text box insert the text you want.
- Now edit your text by changing the colour, size, font, border and opacity of the text.
- After all the editing, now choose the alignment of the text on your photo.
- Now tap on the “Save” button.
Download: Inshot Photo Editor
We got you covered with the 5 best Android Apps to Add text to Photos by giving a brief detail about its features and how it works to help you pick the best out of the best apps we have mentioned above. I am a huge fanatic of canvas because of its vast Text Editing tools. Now, it’s your turn to make one of these apps your favourite.
Have you used any other App for Adding text to the photos? If your answer is yes, then do mention it in the comment box.