If you are thinking to purchase a budget phone with good hardware, software, and build quality, don’t worry Realme got this for you, which promises to give you the unbeatable performance in your budget range over its competitors.
As some initial words this device scores 195993 on the AnTuTu scale which is quite impressive according to its price. POWERFUL PERFORMANCE, PRO DISPLAY is the tagline form the REALME INDIA for this device, let’s find out how this device is?
- MediaTek Helio G90T
- CPU: octa-core, up to 2.05 GHz
- GPU: ARM G76
- AIE: up to 1TMACs AI performance
- This device comes with MediaTek helio G90T chipset which means this device is made for gaming and gives smooth gaming performance on an average basis additionally it can handle multitasking very easily and gives you the lag-less experience in daily life
STORAGE & RAM
- 6GB + 64GB
- Largest available for Realme 6i
- RAM: 4GB/64GB LPDDR4x dual-channel
- ROM: 64GB UFS 2.1
- This device is available in 2 variants only which are 4/6 GB ram variants both the phones have the same internal storage of 64GB, which can be expanded up to 256 GB.
- 90Hz ultra-smooth display
- 16.5cm (6.5”) Fullscreen
- RESOLUTION: 2400×1080 FHD+
- SCREEN-TO-BODY-RATIO: 90.5%
- Corning gorilla glass
- Nobody, literally nobody but the realme is the one which brought the competition of high display refresh rate at such a low budget realme provides you the 90Hz refresh rate whereas the best you get in this range is of 60Hz. Hence, it’s a quite considerable thing while purchasing this device because it will provide you the smoothest scrolling experience at this range. Also, the high refresh rate provides you a high touch rate of up to 14% and 18% frame rate stability.
- Additionally, corning gorilla glass gives you some durability of the screen.
- Supports 30w flash charge
- 4300 mAh
- 20w charger in the box
- 100% charged in 55 mins (data is obtained from the realme lab, actual results may vary.)
- What one can provide in a device from this budget after a gaming-oriented chipset, high refresh rate display, I guess average specifications but, realme provides you a high capacitive battery which supports 30W fast charging highest in any device at this price.
- 48MP AI quad camera
- 119o ultra-wide-angle lens
- 48MP ultra-high-resolution wide-angle camera
- FOV 790, f/1.8, 6P lens
- 8MP ULTRA WIDE-ANGLE LENS
- FOV 1190 ,f/2.3,5P lens
- B&W PORTRAIT LENS
- f/2.4,3P lens
- 2MP MACRO LENS
- 4cm focus, f/2.4,3P lens
Ultra 48mp mode, panoramic view, expert mode, AI recognition, filter chroma boost, super nightscape, HDR,Time-lapse, portrait mode, ultra-wide mode, ultra-macro mode, , slow motion, bokeh effect control.
- Support UIS video stabilization
- Support 4K/30fps video recording
- Support 1080p/30fps,60fps video recording
- Support 720p/30fps,60fps recording
IN-DISPLAY SELFIE CAMERA
- 16MP primary camera
- FOV 79.30 , f/2.0, 5P lens
- CAMERA FEATURES
- Portrait mode, HDR, bokeh effect control, time-lapse, panoramic view, AI beauty, face-recognition, filter.
- VIDEO RECORDING
- Support 120fps slo-mo
- Support 1080p/30fps video recording
- Support 720p/30fps video recording
CELLULAR & WIRELESS
- 3-card slot
- 2 sim + 1 microSD card
- FREQUENCY BAND
- FDD-LTE: bands 1/3/5/8
- TD-LTE: Bands 38/40/41 (2535-2655MHz)
- WCDMA: B1/5/8
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
- WIRELESS NETWORKS
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
Realme UI Based on Android 10
- Height- 162.1mm
- Width- 74.8mm
- Depth- 8.9mm
- Weight- 191gm
The phone comes in 2 variants.
- 4GB+64GB @ Rs.12,999
- 6GB+64GB @ Rs. 14,999
Other features of this device which gives a reason to buy this device:
- This device comes with a dedicated memory card slot; hence you don’t have to remove a sim card before inserting a memory card.
- This device packs all the following sensors needed for daily life.
- Magnetic induction sensor
- Ambient Light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Face unlock
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor now
FINAL WORDS: WHETHER TO CONSIDER BUYING IT OR NOT?
The specification this device comes with, and its price doesn’t go hand in hand. But the Realme visions for DARE TO LEAP and it has dared to raise the competition.
The processor, the camera, the battery, the display this device gives you every reason for purchasing it. Moreover, the build of this phone from the back is of plastic but it gives the feel of not less than a glass.
So in my opinion, if you have a budget for ₹13000/- you should buy it. There is no other true competitor in this range. We call devices PERFORMANCE BEASTS which are priced at a high level but are in a mid-range, we don’t give that much attention to low budget devices, but this device packs everything which makes it BEAST of this range.