“Canon PowerShot Zoom pocket-sized Monocular Telephoto camera with 400mm Optical zoom launched.” It has been launched in the US after testing under a joint financing project in Japan. Scroll down for more details.
This acts as a telescope, helping users to zoom over a wide range of distance. It also lets you take pictures and videos of the zoomed-in subject. This Digital camera is helpful in watching a game at a sports stadium, during birdwatching, and even capturing facial expressions of your loved ones on the stage.
It is priced at $299.99 (approx Rs. 21,900) in the US and will be available by November in the market, as per The Verge’s report. The only colour available is White. The US website has not mentioned any of the details on its official website yet.
Features & Specifications of Canon Powershot
- Three-way one-touch switchable button, that lets you view at 100mm to 400 mm optical zoom and up to 800mm digital zoom.
- Autofocus, Face tracking, Optical image stabilization.
- 12-megapixel CMOS sensor, that is 1/3 inch size and a variable aperture of f/5.6 to f/6.3.
- Full-HD 30p video capture.
- Camera weighs 145 grams.
- 0.39 inch OLED based Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) featuring around 2.36 million dots.
- Easy transfer of images and videos from camera to mobile.
- Supports for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and has a microSD card slot for content storing.
- Features a USB type-C port for charging and comes with an inbuilt microphone support.
Users can connect the mobile to the Canon Camera Connect app and use the mobiles as a Remote LiveView to see through the camera finder’s view. This camera doesn’t likely produce great nightshots based on the OLED.