This is been over 5 months since PUBG was banned in India by the Government due to recent tensions with china. PUBG was banned by Indian government along with 118 applications which was owned by the Chinese companies.
However, this has not stopped by the users to play this game. We have tested out the method gamers are using to play this game and so far it is working without any problems. This is quite simple to get the game working on your Android smartphone since it is an open source platform. In regards of this all you need is VPN services for taking full advantage.
What you have to do first, you just need to download the latest APK file from a third party website or from the official websites. You need to fire up a VPN app from your device for this process to begin. You can download any free VPN service from the store for this purpose. And if you use the premium versions of VPNs then it will increase the latency within the games.
- After opening the VPN application, set your location to a different country besides India.
- We recommend Singapore or Hong Kong as it offers the best latency for the competitive games.
- Download the application file from PUBG Mobile’s official website.
- Install the APK.
- Once you are connected with the VPN server, open the PUBG Mobile application and the game download its remaining packages which includes the latest patches.
- If you feel slow in the internet speed, you can disconnect from the VPN service midway for a speedy download.
- When the download get completed then you can start playing PUBG Mobile normally and even have the ability to login from your social media account.
So there are the steps for playing PUBG after ban in India. Hope you will enjoy!
If you have any query regarding this you can ask in the comment box.