Table of Contents
“Motorola Tech3 Trix 3-in-1 Hybrid Earphones launched in India, priced at Rs. 5,999 for Flipkart sale”
Brand new Earphones available in India from October 16 for a discount of Rs. 4000. This offer is only available during Flipkart Big Billion Days sale. After the end of the sale, it would be priced Rs. 9,999. Without any further delay, lets get into the details.
Flipkart Big Billion days sale offers the newly launched Motorola Tech3 Trix 3-in-1 Hybrid earphones with a special offer. The earphones have both the wires and wireless option.
SEE ALSO : LG Velvet Smartphone: A Quick Glance
These are true wireless solutions to the customer, according to their individual preferences. These can be used as TWS earbuds, it also has attachments to transform into neckband or a wired headset if wanted. Around 18 hour battery life is estimated with the charging case and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
Price & Colour Motorola Tech3 Trix
Flipkart is offering these at just Rs. 5,999 saving you Rs. 4,000 in the sale starting from October 16. Once the sale is done, the same Earphones will be available in the market at Rs. 9,999. The sale seems ending on October 21. The available colour is Black.
Features of Motorola Tech3 Trix
- Flexible solution to use them wired or wireless.
- Unique Hybrid design with options – wired, wireless and truly wireless.
- These earbuds connect with a smartphone in TWS mode with Bluetooth connectivity 5.0.
- Upto 18 hour battery life with a charging case.
- Wireless mode is called Loop, helps as a neckband.
- Additional cable is provided in direct plug-in without battery usage.
- Cable connects with Smart loop via magnetic dock.
- Supports Alexa, Google assistant, Siri.
- Pairs with smartphone through the Verve Life app.
- Integrated features are finfing a lost earbud and ear detect.
- Latter turns on the earbuds when plugged in and turns off otherwise,
- Rated IPX5 for water resistance.
Hurry up and order them online through Flipkart to save your money if desired.